Thursday, March 7, 2013

Splish splash! It's a mud bath!

Yeah. Apparently it doesn't matter if the rest of the pasture is mostly, kind of dry.

Gabe will find the wettest spot just to play. He has managed to dig a GIGANTIC hole over the years, which is why this part of the pasture now holds water forever.

I don't think he should have been born a gray. He should have been born mud-colored. 'Cause that's what he usually is!

Notice Teddy and Lou looking on with rapt attention. I doubt they'll be getting their little feetsie's wet...Gabe, on the other hand, has not yet met a puddle, creek, bog, swamp, or pond that he won't stick his feet in or play in.

What a goof.

5 comments:

  1. Eee-yuck! Isn't it interesting how some equines just love being messy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other horses look like they're judging him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming...I've found the TBs are particularly piggish. Ugh.

    Lauren...he was splashing them in the face during his antics! I don't think they appreciate his love of wet, nasty, cold water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your Gabe and my Ladde - they become more alike all the time! Ladde is primarily white. We call it being chocolate dipped! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaha! Chocolate dipped! I love that. I usually just call him Mr. Piggy and tell him he's a nasty brat, but chocolate dipped is nicer.

      Delete